Y&R LA, Mature, FanFic Spin-Off Daytime Drama Web Series, Chapter5: "Life Saver", Written by VIP Writer: Susan Semenjuk | May Sweeps| ©️ 2026 July, Mood: "Anything Is Possible" by Debbie Gibson
Y&R LA, Chapter 5- Life Saver
Traci Abbott stared at the Abbott pool and shook. Because of her daughter Colleens drowning years before she had a fear of the water. She decided to finally face that fear and hired a swimming instructor named Logan (David Chokachi). Logan said, " Trust me Traci. I won't let anything happen to you. You are safe with me. I won't let go until you say so." He led her into the water and they stood against the wall. Traci said, " I can't believe I'm in the water and I feel safe." Logan said " little by little we will get you loving the water again.
" Traci smiled and said " I believe you. Thank you for being patient with me" Then she hugged him as he replied "no problem." When the hug was broken Traci hungrily kissed him and he responded in kind.
They stood there heavily kissing neither of them wanted to move.
Traci ran her hands down his hard muscular wet chest and kissed it.
He moaned and grabbed her hair and kissed her harder and deeper. Things got out of control fast and they ended up having sex in the pool. After it was over she said, " I'm starting to like the water more and more." Logan smiled and took her hand, led her out of the pool and inside for more hot sex both in her bed and the shower.
Written by VIP Writer:
Susan Semenjuk
Fade Out:
"Anything Is Possible" by
Debbie Gibson
Comments
Post a Comment