Oakdale University | Atwt| Spin-Off | FanFic Web Series| Chapter 11☆ Pt10 of12/ CRISIS/ May Sweeps/ Written by PartyWill


Oakdale University | Atwt| Spin-Off | FanFic Web Series| Chapter 11☆ Pt10 of12/ CRISIS/ May Sweeps/ 
Written by PartyWill 

Scene1: 

Will Munson's Estate in Midtown Oakwood Blvd, 

We focus on Barbara Ryan smiling, wearing an apron cooking as Will comes downstairs wearing his blue cozy pajamas..

Will: Morning Mom, 
smells good, you know I have cook that could have done that.

Barbara Ryan:
Son, I needed and wanted to do this it's natural for a mother to cook for her grown boys.
Speaking of which, where is your twin brother Alex?

Will:
Double Shift at the hospital 🏥. 



Scene2:: 
Oakdale, Memorial Hospital

Rosanna Cabott meets with Alex as he has bad news to inform her.

☆ He ushers her to his office, closing the door.

Rosanna:
Honey, what's wrong?

Alex:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..
This isn't easy!

☆ Rosanna gets concerned. 

Rosanna:
You can tell me anything..
I am here to listen.

☆ Alex smiles

☆ Rosanna smiles..

Alex: 
Omg 😲 
You can see..

Rosanna:
Yes, I got my eye sight back few days ago..just getting used to regaining my life back.

☆ He looks intensely..

☆☆ Rosanna looks intensely..

Alex:
My twin brother Will..he cheated on you with his ex husband!
He wanted to make me lie saying I did the sleeping with his ex and not him!

Rosanna ☆☆ Upset

☆☆ Alex ☆☆ holding her hands

Alex: 
I won't lie for that bastard, brother or not..
I won't let him hurt you..

☆☆ They embrace, sharing a tender kiss then make love on his green sofa..

☆▪︎ Rosanna moans..
☆☆ Alex moans..

Alex: 
Rosanna, I love ❤️ you!

To Be Continued..

Fade Out:: 

"Strip That Down" by 
Liam Payne, Quavo 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakdale University | Atwt| Spin-Off | FanFic Web Series| Chapter 11☆ Pt8of12/ CRISIS/ May Sweeps/ PartyWill

Y&R LA, Mature, FanFic Spin-Off Daytime Drama Web Series, Chapter5: "Life Saver", Written by VIP Writer: Susan Semenjuk | May Sweeps| ©️ 2026 July, Mood: "Anything Is Possible" by Debbie Gibson