Y&R LA, FanFic Mature Daytime Web Drama Series, Chapter 6 :: "Jessie's Mom" , Midnight Edition ☆☆


Y&R LA, Mature, 
FanFic 
Spin-Off
 Daytime Drama Web Series, Chapter6- "Jessie's Mom"
Written by PartyWill 
  | May Sweeps| ©️ 2026 July, 
Mood: "Jessie's Mom" by
Date: Aug 3,2026

PartyWill Publications 
PartyWill Studio's 🎙 

No Copyright Infringement 
Own My Own Creative 
Characters & Storylines..

Bi-Weekly..

It's not TV, It's Social Media 

Written by PartyWill 

Created, Written by PartyWill 

♤♤♡◇♧

☆☆ Scene1: 

Condo at Los Angeles, California 
Downtown Blvd.

We focus on a cute gay couple..about to have an unexpected conversation..

Jessie < Tom Holland>
☆ He welcomes his boyfriend 
Dev..<Austin Mahone> 

☆ Jessie is upset as stays quiet till S his soulmate is heardfrustrated in their bedroom 🛌....

☆ Dev sighs as he heads to the bedroom 

Jessie: 
What's got your blood boiling baby?
☆ Asking in British dialect. 

Dev: 
☆ Texas Dialect ☆
I may get fired, because my dumbest boss thinks I flirted 🫦 with his wife!

☆ Jessie is caught off guard ☆ 
Did you flirt 🫦 with Angie?!

Dev: 
No way, I am loyal to you

Jessie: 
I can't hold my anger right now with you I stumbled across your journal..
Why the hell are you writing your dirty fantasies about my mom?! 

☆☆ Fade Out ☆☆

Jessie's Mom by 
Fountains Of Wayne 

⛲️. ⛲️. ⛲️ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oakdale University | Atwt| Spin-Off | FanFic Web Series| Chapter 11☆ Pt8of12/ CRISIS/ May Sweeps/ PartyWill

Y&R LA, Mature, FanFic Spin-Off Daytime Drama Web Series, Chapter5: "Life Saver", Written by VIP Writer: Susan Semenjuk | May Sweeps| ©️ 2026 July, Mood: "Anything Is Possible" by Debbie Gibson